Monday 21 November 2016

Tests & Medical notes

Today 
21st November 2016 


The last 10 days I have researched what tests could be available to me, this is now my 3rd loss, and I never know something so simple be made so difficult.

Having to have to put across my point today has emotionally top me off for the day, the failing to allow me to read my own medical notes really also got to me, seriously these are my medical notes, what is so top secret in my notes, who makes these rules up? Are we living in the dark ages, it certainly sounds to me that we are living in the 18th century! I can read, I am educated and if I see something I do not understand I will ask, but let me digest what is happening to me....

Seriously my medical notes are there where you left them, they are all about me, it took me 3 times to ask for copies of my scan from last year where I lost my 2nd baby if you had just let me just look in my notes I would have saved you the time....

Is it because are you ashamed of what you have written about me?

or

Did you note that  I was in flood tears, did you say I sounded confused? of course, I am, I have just lost yet another baby....

What are women to do when they just been told they are losing yet another baby, who desperately wanted this baby?

Having to deal with baby loss number 3, is taken a piece of my heart, and knowing that more tests could have been done the Year before is so very upsetting, maybe just maybe I should have taken the progesterone shots, but when you get in one line, they don't really prevent baby loss, then it is hard to take in.

Is it really too much to ask for to have tests on your baby that could not grow anymore, that you never going to meet.

I just want answers, so if I am lucky enough to fall pregnant again, to find something that will prevent it happening again....

Yet I told when I go in for surgery, yes I am having another scan just to make sure the baby has gone, but to then be told to remind the surgeon to send my baby off for testing is taking the biscuit.

Not allowing me to read my own medical notes is barbaric.

I am a woman, not a child, this has change surely?


1 comment:

  1. My wife have lost her pregnancy six times, before I found the solution from a Doctor who live in USA,
    She always get miscarriage any time she is four month pregnant, we have used different medication, but there was no solution, so I had to contact Dr Steve, and he sent me a herbal medication which my wife used for one month, and the next month she was pregnant again and she gave birth to a beautiful girl. am very happy to be a father, so I now believe there is a cure to miscarriage. and I promise DR Steve that I will help him promote his product once my wife can give birth. so any one with such issues can contact him on drsteve833@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete