Wednesday 23 November 2016

Goodbye poem to my angel - my fourth precious baby - my third baby-loss :(


In my dream's I met you
In my heart ❤ I wanted you so badly
Today I had to let go because your heartbeat did not beat
My heartbeat cried for you 
Even though I never got to meet you, I loved you from the moment
I knew you were inside my womb.
I will never hold you, only in my heart.
Fly high with your angel siblings in the sky.
Mummy will be forever heartbroken the day we never heard your Heartbeat
Mummy is so VERY sorry I could not carry you.
My body simply let me down.
I will miss holding you in my womb
I will miss you kicking me.
I will miss never meeting you.
I will miss you growing up.
Sadly God took a piece of my heart the day you went to heaven.
Sweet dreams Angel Speakman
After my treatment today I spoke with the doctor who looked after me all who that knows me, I always talk about PPROM in pregnancy even in my darkest hour.
One thing that came out of this is that the AmniSure test is not available in my hospital and I suspect many other hospitals are similar and I would like to be able to donate some tests to my hospital I attended today and to ensure every hospital has these tests, which is from my knowledge and understanding is one of the most accurate tests for confirming PPROM.
My baby loss today was not down to PPROM, but I lost my first born Sinead to PPROM.
So in memory of Sinead, and
In memory of our baby we lost today, (my third baby loss) 

It would mean the World to me for anyone who is able to donate to either;-
1. Little Heartbeats raising PPROM awareness and supporting pregnant mothers through this pregnancy condition and supporting dads and families through this life changing condition,
here is our donation link, https://www.gofundme.com/ppromawareness


2. For research into the stem cell patch project, here is our donation link, https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/resealppromUK

Also while I am taking time out for a few days to recover physically from this great loss, please like, share, and post your stories of PPROM in pregnancy, anyone who we sent a PPROM information pack if you can kindly share your photos and let the general public know how important this information pack was to you. If you can email me at little.heartbeats@mail.com
My PPROM video story & our amazing mother Rachel who took the courage to talk on video of her loss of Zachary, 
Our PPROM video is shown here and I hope it explains why even through this heartache why it means so much to raise PPROM awareness.
It makes my losses go without vain, knowing we can help one family through going PPROM to knowing that it is possible to bring home a baby.
Regardless of our PPROM mums and dads outcome, we want to let them know they are not ALONE.
Davina for being brave for coming forward for sharing her story of PPROM of her miracle baby Faris, although to some little Faris is a miracle but really it is not a miracle it was simply being knowledgeable about PPROM guidelines, and knowing all you can about risks and knowing the right time for baby to be born, and also for doctors and midwives who start to listen finally, and for the amazing neonatal doctors and nurses who out of the whole medical World have a better understanding of PPROM, this is our feedback taken from our pregnant mothers and fathers, and finally it was empowering Davinia to be the voice for her baby. 
Both of the videos above proves why our work is so vital and we want more mothers, fathers and grandparents to come forward to do a video diary of PPROM
I will always be so grateful for Davinia & Rachel and all who submit their story of PPROM.


I would also like to say heartfelt thanks to everyone looking after Little Heartbeats and who have helped out with my special little girl Siobhan while I deal with this heartache of losing my third baby, you all know who you are, from the bottom of my heart
Thank You So Much
(feel free to share and comment on my blog, feel free to share your story too) 
You may not have met my baby, but unless we do something about this nothing will change. 
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not....
- The Lorax -



😢


d

No comments:

Post a Comment